mando is a human computer interface using a camera and a projector. The camera is calibrated against a projection area to determine the position of a physical pointer (i.e. pen, LED diode or laser pointer light) which is then used to virtually move and generate events of a X11 pointer.
- Project administrators: Juan Roldán Ruiz <juan.roldan (AT) gmail.com>, Jan Wedekind <jan (AT) wedesoft.de>
- Operating system: GNU/Linux
- Programming language: C++
- Graphical interface: Qt4
- Translations: English, Spanish
Track this project's news through its RSS Feed.
Copyright © 2006-2009. mando is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
mando is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantibility or fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with mando; if not, contact one of the authors of this software.
- Juan Roldán Ruiz <juan.roldan (AT) gmail.com>
- Ushakiran Soutapalli <ushakiron_s (AT) yahoo.co.in>
- Julien Faucher <faucherj (AT) gmail.com>
- Jan Wedekind <jan (AT) wedesoft.de>
- Jan Wedekind for his amazing and unvaluable work from the early days of the project.
- Claudia Amico for creating the wonderful logo and for being such an incredible person.
- All the people and organizations that have supported mando in some way. Among others: